1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
- Company: Science4you S.A
- Headquarters: ANJE - Casa do Farol, Rua Paulo da Gama, District: Porto County: Porto Parish: Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos 4150 589 Porto
- NIPC: 508 457 467,
- Contact Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter “LPDP”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, hereinafter “GDPR”) ensure the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Under the legal terms, "personal data" means any information, of any nature and regardless of its support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, so the protection does not cover the data of legal persons.
Science4you S.A maintains a database with the registration of its customers. The data present in this database are only the data provided by them at the time of registration, being collected and processed automatically, under the terms approved by the National Data Protection Commission, by Science4you S.A, the entity responsible for the corresponding file.
In no case will information be requested on philosophical or political beliefs, party or union affiliation, religious faith, private life and racial or ethnic origin as well as health and sexual life data, including genetic data.
In no case will we carry out any of the following activities with the personal data provided to us through this website:
- Assign to other persons or other entities, without the prior consent of the data subject;
- Transfer outside the European Economic Area (EEA), without the prior consent of the data subject.
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we process through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
- (i) Order processing;
- (ii) Processing requests for information;
- (iii) Processing of complaints;
- (iv) Statistical analysis activities;
- (v) Verify, maintain and develop systems and statistical analysis;
- (vi) Direct marketing communications (if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose);
- (vii) Preventing and combating fraud;
- (viii) Request for comments on purchased products or services;
- (ix) Conducting satisfaction surveys.
- (x) Management and participation in events, hobbies and campaigns.
Science4you S.A guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers. Despite the fact that Science4you SA proceeds to the collection and treatment of data in a safe way and that prevents its loss or manipulation, using the most improved techniques for this purpose, we inform that the collection in open network allows the circulation of personal data without conditions of security, running the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
When collecting personal data, unless the fields indicate otherwise, the user may voluntarily make personal data available, without the lack of response implying a decrease in the quality or quantity of the corresponding services (unless it is otherwise indicated). However, the lack of response to the data, considered mandatory, will imply the impossibility of accessing the service for which the data was requested.
If you do not agree with the above conditions, Science4you S.A will not be able to contract with the user through its website.
4. ASSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to be able to comply with the purpose of this website, Science4you S.A will transfer your personal data to other entities, which will treat them, for the following purposes:
- Payment management and processing activities;
- Provision of contracted services.
- Management and participation in events, hobbies and campaigns.
The entities to which Science4you S.A will give your personal data to process them under the terms mentioned above will have the following nature:
- Insurance entities;
- Third parties related to the provision of contracted services;
- Payment management and processing entities.
5. SECURITY MEASURES
Science4you S.A declares that it has implemented and will continue to implement the security measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of the personal data provided to it in order to avoid
its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the current state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Science4you S.A guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers either in the registration or in the process of buying / ordering products or services. The collection and processing of data is carried out in a safe manner and prevents its loss or manipulation. All data will be inserted in a Secure Server (SSL 128 bits) that encrypts / encrypts it (transforms it into a code). The user can verify that his browser is safe if the lock symbol appears or if the address starts with https instead of http.
Personal data are treated with the level of protection legally required to guarantee their security and prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access, taking into account the state of the technology, with the user being aware and accepting that the security measures Internet security are not impregnable.
Science4you S.A, whenever accessing any personal data, is committed to:
- Store them by means of legally enforceable security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, which guarantee their safety, thus avoiding unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access, in accordance with the state of technology at all times, nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
- Use the data exclusively for the previously defined purposes;
- Make sure that the data are processed only by workers whose intervention is necessary for the provision of the service, being obliged to the duty of secrecy and confidentiality.
- If there is a possibility that the information may be disclosed to third parties, they should be obliged to maintain due confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
6. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which we process personal data provided by users is to send electronic communications with information relating to commercial and promotional communications.
Whenever we make a communication of this type, it will be directed exclusively to users who have previously authorized them and expressly.
In accordance with the provisions of Decree-Law no. 7/2004, of 7 January, in the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Science4you SA, he may request the opposition of the service by sending an email to the following web form: https://net.science4you.toys/cservice/ putting in the subject: GDPR: Personal Data
7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the LDPD and the GDPR, the user can exercise his rights of access, rectification, forgetfulness, limitation, opposition and portability at all times, by requesting any of the following means:
- Mail: MARL - São Julião do Tojal, Quintanilho Place - Plataforma do Rouco CC02 and CC03, 2660-421 Loures
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone: 21 941 00 43, office hours from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 6:00 pm)
- If the user wishes, at any time, to stop being part of the Science4you S.A database, he can exercise this right through these contacts.
8. CONTROL AUTHORITY
Under legal terms, the data subject has the right to make a complaint regarding the protection of personal data to the competent supervisory authority, the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD).